- Based at our studio in Bishop’s Stortford
- Perfect for couples, individuals and small groups of friends
- Classes tailored to your ability – first-timer or intermediate
- Learn correctly and learn quickly
- Get fit and have fun at the same time
- The perfect gift for any dancing fan
Like most skills, learning to dance in a group lesson is great, but nothing can beat private dance lessons if you want to become a great dancer – quickly! With one trained teacher to one person, couple or group of friends, it offers a convenient and cost-effective way of tailoring your personal tuition to your individual requirements, lifestyle and timetable. You decide what you would like to do and when – you even set your own pace.
You and your teacher can focus on the dance elements you really want to master. It’s a great confidence boost if you have an event coming up, and if it’s for your big day, then bear in mind that we specialise in first dance lessons!
Private lessons cost £18.00 per half an hour with up to 2 people sharing. For larger numbers, please call for a price and more information.